What’s the opportunity for: Angular Front End Developer
– Building upon the current Angular + Node + Firebase stack to implement customer feature requests, bug fixes, code refactors, etc.
– Researching, evaluating and contributing to the planning of high level architecture decisions.
– Helping prioritize, story point and assign development tasks.
– Contributing to company and product vision, ideation and planning.
– Translating feature requests and bug fixes into development tasks.
– Managing technical debt.
– Frequently coming across unknowns.
– Supporting the growth of the Vaki API and microservices.
– Giving and receiving candid feedback.
You will be expected remain in this role for 1 year. The knowledge and experience you’ll gain may then enable you to perform any of the following roles, either at Vaki or somewhere else:
– CTO of Vaki or your own business
– Founder of your own business.
Right after you join, we’ll agree on your tour of duty. This is an agreement that defines a successful employer-employee partnership. You will give us your time and energy and, in return, we will invest in your personal and professional growth. We will provide you with the right tools, experiences, and networks necessary for ongoing success.
– Responsive Web Design.
– Version Control (GIT).
– Building and Automation tools: circleci
– Ability to lead and manage a team.
– 2 years relevant experience in software development.
– Experience with Angular 2+.
– Experience with ngrx.
Líder directo: Nicolás Contreras
- Número issues enviados a revisión (Bugs)
- Número issues enviados a revisión (Features)
- Número issues enviados a revisión (Enhancement)
- Número issues cerrados (Bugs)
- Número issues cerrados (Features)
- Número issues cerrados (Enhancement)